Tuesday 6 August 2013

Top 5 for Home is where the Heart is.......

Thank you all for your wonderful entries for our 'Home is where the Heart is' challenge. Once again it was a tough choice for our design team but in the end we whittled it down....
and here are our Top 5 choices:














Fabulous entries everyone! You blew us away! Please take your badge at the sidebar and display it proudly!

There is still another week to enter our current challenge 
Collage with a Twist
You will find all the details  here

Have a wonderful week!
The TIOT Team

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... Thanks for choosing my project.... Hav a great day n congrats to all winners....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I'm honored! I'm on vacation away from home now, but I'll be sure to play along again when I return! :)

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x