Tuesday 4 September 2012

Sketch challenge top 5 and apology.

Hello all!  Angela Here and before we begin with our top 5, I must apologize. I have been away on holiday and I thought the August "Travel Challenge post" had gone correctly but I forgot to put the title on the post as well as the pictures being a little flakey so a great big sorry from me. I fond it a bit harder than expected to work from portable devices. I am going to try an fix it with the hope it will not affect the posting.  Ok so no on to our top 5.


Once again even though we did not have too many entries you still made our top 5 choice very hard for our August Sketch challenge. We love all the wonderful entries you link up for us. Unfortunately once again we must narrow it down and here they are in reverse numerical order for a change:

















Well done ladies! now please grab a blinkie and display it proudly. 

Now we have some great new changes coming to you next week  beginning with our first September challenge. There will be new quest designers, sponsors and some updates to the blog coming your way so be sure to tune in next week. 

Don't forget there is still another week to get your entries in for our "travel" challenge. 
You can find out more here!   

We hope you have a lovely week! See you soon. the TIOT team!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Thank you so much for picking me in the Top 5!Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that Viv. Thank you TIOT peeps, I'm really made up, a skip in my step, on cloud nine! I'm having so much fun taking part in all the challenges. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x